FIRMS, LIFTS, REDENSIFIES
FACE. NECK. DÉCOLLETÉ
With maturity comes wisdom… and usually a few other less desirables such as dryness, age spots and sagging. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Renew your skin’s natural beauty with Magistrale, a luxurious cream for the face, neck and décolleté that targets the side effects of both intrinsic aging factors (such as hormone activity, a decline in skin cell lifespan and decreased production of elastin and collagen) and extrinsic factors (such as UV exposure, diet, habits and pollution) for a complexion that glows with vitality.
Formulated for mature skin, this effective face, neck and décolleté cream uses the synergy of active ingredients like peptides, ceramides and hyaluronic acid to target the six major areas of skin aging: complexion, texture, volume, firmness, hydration and vulnerability. Use it with a serum for superior anti-aging benefits and turn back the clock on skin concerns like hyperpigmentation, volume loss and fine lines.
- Reduces wrinkle length, depth and volume on the face, neck and décolleté.
- Improves radiance, texture and firmness.
- Increases superficial and deep hydration levels.
- Creates a more sculpted facial contour.
The active ingredients:
- Next-gen tripeptides to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid production for wrinkle-filling effects similar to dermal injections.
- Bulgarian Rose extract, also known as Damascus Rose or Rose of Castile, to restore radiance, hydration and firmness to mature skin.
- Next-gen ceramides, which improve cellular communication, support the structural integrity of the skin and tighten and tone for reduced sagging.
- A tensor agent that protects, visibly lifts and smoothes the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid to improve deep skin hydration and boost skin elasticity, firmness and volume.
- Shea Butter to nourish, soothe and protect.
Is Magistrale Right For You?
This Ultimate Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream will suit your needs if you’re over 45 and looking for a powerful solution to advanced aging concerns on your face, neck and décolleté. If you’re looking for a global solution to the six major signs of aging&mdashvolume loss, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, loss of firmness, uneven texture and major dehydration&mdashMagistrale could be the perfect fit.
Not a match? Try one of these creams instead:
- Antioxidant Pollution-Fighting Moisturizer if you prefer a lighter texture and want to prevent, rather than correct, visible aging.
- Restructiv Retinol Anti-Aging Cream to fight first signs of aging.
- 3-in-1 Anti-Age Rejuvenating Anti-Aging Cream if you’re over 40 and want to improve hydration and correct fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.
- Safe for even the most sensitive skin. (It’s our first priority!)
- Does not contain parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oils, colourants, artificial fragrances, animal-based ingredients or potential irritants.
- Not tested on animals.
- 100 % noticed a reduction in wrinkles (fewer, shorter and less deep)
- 93 % had an improvement in skin replenishement
- 80 % observed a more sculpted facial contour
Apply to face, neck and décolleté area after cleansing skin with Jouviance Cleansing Milk, Gel or Micelle Solution. Layer over serum for superior age-fighting benefits. For optimal results, use twice daily, morning and night.
- New generation tripeptides - MATRIXYL S-6
- Rose extract
- New generation ceramides
- Tensor agent
- Hyaluronic acid
- Shea butter
Aqua, C10‑18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Decyl Oleate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Biosaccharide Gum‑1, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C12‑16 Alcohols, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide‑3, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10‑30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Caprylyl glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol.